Your Sponsorship Is A Direct Investment In Your Local Community
Strategic partnerships with like-minded companies and individuals are essential to furthering our Biodiversity Grant Program, educational workshops, the Snail of Approval program, volunteer days, and more!
Sponsoring Slow Food West Michigan means furthering our programing and thus:
- Supporting organic, small, family farms.
- Providing fresh, healthy, local food to families in need.
- Promoting healthy people, communities and economies.
- Preserving food traditions.
- Building connections and networks in the food industry within West Michigan.
- Combating green-washing in West Michigan.
- Increasing bio-diversity within the community.
- and much more!
Let's Get Your Investment Started!
Slow Food West Michigan is the West Michigan chapter of Slow Food, a non-profit, member-supported organization founded in 1989 to counteract fast food and fast life.